Thursday, August 5, 2010

USA here I come!

I'm soooooo excited!! A couple of days ago I booked my flights etc for my trip to America. My folks decided to take the family on a 2 week holiday to Hawaii so I decided to extend the trip and go over to Vegas afterwards. Then from there I'm driving to San Francisco and then driving down to L.A. All up i'm going to be away for a month!!
I can't even contain my excitement, I have only ever been out of the country once in my life and that was to New Zealand when I was 12.... so it's been a while!!
I'm really looking foreward to the driving part (on the wrong side of the road) I'm going to check out Yosemite National Park and Alcatraz, Universal Studios and Disney Land, San Diego Zoo.... I don't know how I'm going to fit it all in!!
CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment