Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My 15 Minutes of fame (LOL not quite)



So last night as I was watching season 2 of true blood (amazing by the way) I get a phone call from my friend Tara quite excited telling me I was on TV!
My reaction...... Huh?? Clearly I had no idea what she was talking about, you think you'd remember shooting something for TV right?!!
Then she started talking about my serial killer alter ego and I realised what she was talking about... the 'Deadly Women' epp I shot for Foxtel. So of course the TV was imediately turned the Ci channel and there I was, my entire face taking up the screen in black and white wearing my short black curly wig!! Sooooo bizarre!! I had forgotten all about the fact it was airing here at some point, seeing as I shot it like a year ago!!
Anyway thought I'd share.... check me out in all my serial killer glory (or not seeing as she was a real person and did actually commit these crimes... but you catch my drift)


Sharon Kinne, "Deadly Women" Beyond Productions

1 comment:

  1. I think you did AMAZING as Sharon Kinne! You're much more attractive than her, by the way. I'm curious, did you have to use a real Blank gun during your "shooting" scenes? What was that like?

    ReplyDelete